Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Thirst is Worse Than the Hunger

I had a talk a special person in my life and they told me that these niggas in Buffalo really ain't s**t and that she is used to the lame approach. Personally I wouldn't know because 1. I haven't been in the game in YEARS and 2. I am married and really wouldn't give two craps about what the men in the city of Buffalo are all about.

But as the day went on, I thought about the fact that she said that the men these days think that this new generation of 20 somethings are straight up hoes. Now I tend to agree with the older men because of the things that I see and what is accepted by the "new" generation of so called women. Walking around flaunting their humongous butts and over sized boobs. Calling themselves the "baddest bitches" and can barely read or write. What are they accepting? They are accepting the fact that 2 Chainz and them said that they love "bad bitches". And that future said that he has some "down bitches" that he can call because he has good kush and alcohol. If I was a dude I would be happy as hell too that I could call them and get what i want.

The question is why is this accepted? Why do women need to downgrade themselves to be considered an upgrade to most men? Do women really need to define themselves by what a here today gone tomorrow rapper has to say? And men, are you that thirsty and that unhappy with yourself that you will take anything that comes your way? Is a woman with an EBT card and good smoking lungs all that matter anymore? The answer is YES to all and I can break that down.

First of all, I remember when BITCH was such a bad word. Man if you said bitch that was an automatic fight. Now it's 2nd nature. I was at the chinese restaurant with my 10 year old daughter and a group of these young girls were just saying bitch like they were saying each other's names. I said "YO! My daughter is standing right here. Is that how ya'll talk in front of kids and adults?" Now none of the other grown ups in the restaurant had the balls to say what I said because kids are so disrespectful these days that they are afraid  step to them. Yeah they snickered and talked smack (they were whispering though lol) but I bet they didn't say bitch again lol. But remember when Queen Latifah made it cool to bully men and say "who you callin a bitch". Now we're submitting to this Tom Foolery? What happened to the activists that wanted to ban these types of songs? Why is the industry able to get away with this? (that's a whole different conversation)

The biggest question is  MEN WHY ARE YOU CALLING US BITCHES?  Would you let a man call your mom a bitch or your daughter? Probably not. Guys,  don't say well that's what she calls herself. You need to be saying girl you are not a bitch, you are a lady. Sometimes I don't think that women in general are bringing themselves down. I think that a majority of men are not helping with the uplifting of women. How can you expect a woman to be this well oiled machine when you are treating her the way that society tells them they NEED to be treated or WANT to be treated? Be the better man and respect us. If you hear your mans and them talking about another female and referring to her as bitch, tell him to cut it out.

Ladies you need to be doing the same. I hear tons of women referring to other women as bitches. I've said this before and this especially goes for black women. Black women are extremely hard on each other. I hate walking past other  black women to whom I speak (Good Morning or just Hello) and they just look at me all messed up. What's the point? Women get enough grief as it is and for us to lay that grief out on each other doesn't make it any better. Bitches are dogs. I am NOT a dog and I will not let any man or woman refer to me as that.

Now I need to go back to my point of why this generation is so accepting of things that my generation would never accept. And why would some of the men of my generation want to accept this new generation of fuck ups. I don't believe that all of this new generation of ladies and gents are all fuck ups but 95% I believe are. When I say fuck up, I mean the women are just throwing the coochie out there (thirst). Your ass should not be the first thing that I see when I look at your FB profile picture (thirst). It is going to be a man's natural reaction to say well damn. After that one of two things will happen. Either he is going to look at the picture, maybe even check your profile to see the rest of your pics and keep it moving. If he's thirsty he will inbox you and try to hit. Like, you don't even know her! Why would you even inbox this girl. You don't how old she is, you don't know if she has a disease. Hell that might not even be her! I mean just LAME.

Oh and trust me there are some dudes out there that are the same way. Flashing cash at tax time that you don't really have, taking pics of cars that you know ain't yours, talking about how much weed you got. Man puh-lease. And these chicks are going for the same okie doke.

And the worst have GOT to be the married men/women, the thirstiest ones in the game. I wont even go there but you get the gist.

The point is that this generation of 20 somethings have no respect for themselves or other people. It's time out for that. It's time to grow up. Stop tattooing your body up, get a job and get mature. Ladies/fellas 18-25, this is still the time for you to still have fun but at the same time, you still need to have priorities. 26 and up, its time to get your real friends list together, no I'm not talking about Facebook. I'm talking about your real life friends. It's time to surround yourself with positivity. Get out the clubs and start thinking about the rest of your life, Where would you  like to see yourself in 10-15 years. Do you have a retirement plan? Do you even understand what a 401K is? And if you have children, what is the plan for them? Do you have a college fund for them? Trust fund? So many things to think about at that age and it just doesn't seem like there is any help in sight. There are some that do have it together that I know personally and I can probably count them on one hand and that is just sad.





No comments:

Post a Comment